Who would have thought stacking cinder blocks in patterns makes for an awesome garden piece? The guys over at Traditionally Modern Designs came across this wonder idea and I decided to try it out for myself.
Here’s how we did it:
- We used about 30 cinder blocks.
- Wet the soil down and used a flat shovel to level the ground.
- Metal stakes were used to hold them together so they wouldn’t fall over.
- Cleaned and painted the cinder blocks white for a clean look.
- Followed a checkered pattern by turning every other block.
- Using different cinder blocks shapes allow for a unique pattern and depending on how creative you want it to be.
- They are also really cheap and can be customized to match them to your enviroment.
Definitely love it when other gardens inspire creativity! This DIY project was pretty simple and look so nice. I definitely recommend trying this one out, I’m glad I did!